Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'twitter' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dear David.... isn't it time you unblocked me?

Before the election I emailed David Lammy at parliament asking him if he could arrange for me to give evidence to the home affairs select c…

Started by John McMullan

13 Jul 4, 2017
Reply by JJ B

John Toner.The journalist becomes the story

Yesterday evening 16 July, I was sickened to read a tweet from John Toner, journalist with the Haringey Independent, who tweeted his letter…

Started by Alan Stanton

2 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by Alan Stanton

If we were to help run the ward via Twitter, would the council play it's part?

Paris, led by a female Mayor, has allocated more than 75m Euros (5%) of it's budget receiving over 1,000 ideas from the public through part…

Started by Chris Setz

1 Apr 23, 2015
Reply by Ricard

Who is @TottenhamCake ?

The Labour Party are trying to uncover the real identity of @TottenhamCake on Twitter. If you know who it is, please help them keep this se…

Started by John McMullan

5 May 6, 2014
Reply by Bethany Burrow Atherton

In praise of @MPSHaringey

Twitter users in Haringey will no doubt be aware of @MPSHaringey, a friendly and responsive member of the local Twitter community. Nice to…

Started by Liz

0 Jan 10, 2014

Friends of Ducketts Common ... needs some clicks

Hello everyone at Hol ... regulars will know we recently joined twitter to help raise awareness of our beautiful common and the work that's…

Started by friends of ducketts common

0 Jan 24, 2012

Haringey Volunteer Centre (HAVCO) now on Twitter

Their first tweet: Haringey Volunteer Centre is on Twitter now! Please watch this space for the volunteering opportunities in Haringey! Fol…

Started by Liz

0 Nov 23, 2011

The Harringay Owl

On Twitter This morning from @MaxTundra:   "The Harringay Owl said hi* earlier, but you were probably asleep"  

Started by Hugh

2 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by Malc B

North Harringay Primary School join Twitter

and you can follow them here Good to see a local school joining the local social media network

Started by Liz

0 Jul 13, 2011

BTP now on Twitter

Just thought I'd let you know that BTP is now on Twitter, @btp_uk.  There is just one account for the whole BTP, so it's not particularly f…

Started by British Transport Police

1 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service