Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'veolia' (102)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Great idea , I wonder if we could convince Haringey to have a go.

check out this link, it's a bbc item about an iphone app they have in Lewisham that lets you take a picture with an address attached and se…

Started by Brin

6 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Liz

Mother & baby nearly knocked down avoiding uncleared flytip (courtesy Veolia)

This morning I saw a mother wheeling her baby in a pushchair having to avoid a flytip so bad that it's blocking the whole pavement. On the…

Started by Hugh

17 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by pamish

Dog Poo will be cleaned up in 6 hours!

Complaints about dog mess were raised at the Crouch End, Hornsey and Stroud Green Area Forum last month, reports the Hornsey Journal Jean-F…

Started by Liz

7 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by ElleCarumba

Any comments for my meeting with Veolia managers tomorrow?

I have an open meeting with the area managers of Veolia tomorrow to discuss how street cleaning, refuse collection and clearance of fly tip…

Started by Liz

47 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Karen Alexander

Enterprise dumped for Veolia by Haringey Council

A frisson of excitement (or is it trepidation?) at the Community Volunteer news desk as we learn that council waste contractors, Enterprise…

Started by Liz

74 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Billy Hole

Veolia, you're rubbish

Piles of rubbish left for days on end. This is still in the passage between Seymour and Hewitt - been there for at least 5 days. And the pu…

Started by Anette

12 Jun 13, 2011

Street cleaning in Harringay: some observations

Well, exactly one month after the 'hand over' to Veolia from Enterprise, I've got a few observations about how they are doing in my little…

Started by Liz

40 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Bee

Veolia and registration plates

The new Veolia guys and those trucks with the cages that they use to pick up their little purple deposits are a bit of a mystery. I just ca…

Started by John McMullan

3 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by John McMullan

Disguting state of cleanliness in Wood Green High Road

I had to nip over to Wood Green to help prepare for Mother's Day tomorrow, and I was astounded by the poor cleanliness of the High Road. Re…

Started by Neville Collins

49 May 10, 2011
Reply by Abi

Veolia team - photo and contact/schedule details

Meet two members of the Veolia street cleaning team with their shiny new dust cart, part of a team of 12 serving the St Anns & Harring…

Started by matt

14 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by StephenBln

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service