Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'veolia' (109)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

another rubbish question

Does anyone know how many black bins can a household have? my patience with haringey council (subcontracting veolia) is wearing really thin…

Started by Ruben

3 Aug 25, 2017
Reply by Peter Chalk

A rubbish day in Harringay - Sunday 9 July

There has been a bit of support for taking photos of rubbish left on The Ladder streets on one day in the summer - Sunday 9 July. The idea…

Started by Michael Anderson

203 Jul 21, 2017
Reply by Justin Guest

Declutter your front garden with small wheelie bins for free - time is running out

From 31st July you will need to pay £30 for a new wheelie bin. Now is the time to declutter your front garden for free with bins more in ke…

Started by Nick G-T

4 Jul 17, 2017
Reply by Marian Leatherby

This one again... rubbish/recycling collection

Sorry if this is a repetitive topic on HoL. Even I have posted about it before. But here goes. I live on Green Lanes itself and after dropp…

Started by Jimbo

7 Jul 4, 2017
Reply by Jimbo

Rubbish not being collected

Hey, I am on Fairfax road and our rubbish has not been collected for weeks. We have had to pile bags next to the bin now as the only altern…

Started by Annapurna

5 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by Annapurna

Rubbish bins not collected / or times changed

I live on the ladder and thought that the rubbish in the black bins was due to be collected on the 25th Jan last week. They were not collec…

Started by A Brown

2 Feb 1, 2017
Reply by Alan Stanton

VEOLIA, what a job they do.

And yes I reported it via the Haringey app....

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

2 Dec 16, 2016
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

Veolia not doing proper job

Nothing new this, but I'm sick of having only half my rubbish picked up. This morning they plucked a black bag out of the top and left the…

Started by Maddy

14 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by Laura Miller

Changing council and/or Veolia policy on contaminated recycling

The council sets out a policy for when they see the wrong stuff in a green recycle bin: http://www.haringey.gov.uk/environment-and-waste/re

Started by CanadianMichael

21 Aug 24, 2016
Reply by Alan Stanton

Veolia Clinical Waste Collection

I am now in the 5th calendar month of trying to get a tiny box of sharps collected by Veolia. It has been an unbelievable saga where Peter…

Started by Charlotte

8 May 17, 2016
Reply by Charlotte

RSS

Advertising

© 2020   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service