Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'veolia' (102)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Veolia Clinical Waste Collection

I am now in the 5th calendar month of trying to get a tiny box of sharps collected by Veolia. It has been an unbelievable saga where Peter…

Started by Charlotte

8 May 17, 2016
Reply by Charlotte

Recycling Collection on Wightman Road

I was just wondering if anyone else was having issues with their dry recycling being collected during the road closure along Wightman road.…

Started by Rich

5 Apr 10, 2016
Reply by Hugh

Very late/early commercial refuse collection times

Hi I live at the end of Lothair Road North and already experience quite a high (and increasing) volume of lorries and delivery vehicles ea…

Started by JD

6 Mar 3, 2016
Reply by JD

Veolia - very poor service

I have ordered new wheelie bins for over a month now!! Every time I call they promise another date of delivery. This passes and I see no bi…

Started by Phivos

38 Nov 28, 2015
Reply by Alan Stanton

Green Waste Collection on Pemberton

A couple of us have not had our green waste bins collected for a couple of weeks on Pemberton. We are now into our third week of non collec…

Started by Justin Guest

3 Oct 23, 2015
Reply by Karen Alexander

Bin wagons in the wee small hours

Constantly getting woken up at two/three am by a bin lorry at the top of our road (Gardens) collecting commercial waste from the backs of t…

Started by Cml

1 Apr 15, 2015
Reply by Takaokagiejin

Disposing of paint cans

Hey all. Any thoughts on how to dispose locally of dozens of old paint cans that aren't quite empty?  No quips about dumping in the New Riv…

Started by Abi

5 Feb 24, 2015
Reply by John D

RUBBISH AROUND TURNPIKE LANE TUBE/FROME ROAD/WESTBURY AVE

PLEASE JOIN ME .... WE NEED MORE VOICES .... to complain about rubbish collection and the state of the streets around Turnpike Lane Tube.  …

Started by Jackie Chambers

11 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by Jackie Chambers

167 Hermitage Road - Is it art or is it rubbish?

I'm fairly certain it's not Art...... Please Omega Works People, store your rubbish in your large yard, not on the narrow pavement.

Started by anne barwick

50 Mar 14, 2014
Reply by Jacqueline Hancher

Flytipping [again]

I've just reported the biggest mess of flytipping I've seen since living in the Borough via the council's helpful Report a Problem web page…

Started by Julia

7 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Julia

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service