Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'veolia' (102)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Bins to be left at 'arm's length from gate'": It's Official

This in from the Ladder's 'Safety Partnership' It has now been clarified that Haringey Council policy is that emptied bins should be left ‘…

Started by Hugh

35 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by Charlotte

Reducing Ladder traffic queues on Veolia collection days

I'm sure many residents have noticed the inevitable traffic jams following Veolia lorries as they work their way along narrow Ladder one-wa…

Started by Geoff

5 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by cuckoo

Council Correction: Bins to be put back where they came from!

Following HoL's post about bis being left at arms length fron the gate, Councillor Canver, (Cabinet member for the Environment at Haringey)…

Started by HoL Site Admin

4 May 24, 2013
Reply by John McMullan

First collection of new big recycling bin did not go so well..

Yesterday morning was the first time Veolia were due to empty my new massive recycling bin. Did they manage? No. They emptied the food recy…

Started by Anette

41 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Anette

Congratulations to Veolia - now the most talked about company on Harringay Online

Congratulations to Veolia. This morning the 75th 'veolia' tag was added to a forum thread (and this one makes it 76). Sadly, for them of…

Started by Hugh

21 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Colinloves

Veolia excuses

Following on from the various discussions about Veolias' missed collections etc, I thought I would share with you some excuses they have co…

Started by Madeline

37 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Madeline

The purple bags of doom

I've just seen, from my window, an elderly neighbour add her own little bit of rubbish to a growing pile, nestling behind two purple Veoli…

Started by Liz

20 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

Haringey blogger: why council’s recycling plans are just a bit rubbish

Just sharing my latest blog for Tottenham & Wood Green Journal on the state of the state of rubbish services in Haringey   Why council’…

Started by Rachella

14 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by VIX

Veolia failed to collect rubbish again. And again..

Surprise surprise. Came home tonight to find my recycling bins still full. They were meant to be collected this morning. What is it this ti…

Started by Anette

17 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Bethany Burrow Atherton

Rubbish not collected. Again

No rubbish collection today , Nelson Road. Council web site says January 2nd. What's the excuse this time, I wonder? Flu? Vomiting bug? Ca…

Started by Anette

29 Jan 14, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service