Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'veolia' (102)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

refuse collection vehicle causing my house shake

I have question. I live on Mattison road and a refuse collection vehicle keeps coming up my road, faster than 5 mph as stated at the beginn…

Started by Bulent Ozlem

14 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by Bulent Ozlem

rubbish not collected

My rubbish has not been collected this morning eventhough my neighbours ones has. Is there a number I can call to complain to the council…

Started by Bulent Ozlem

37 Dec 31, 2012
Reply by Bulent Ozlem

New waste collection arrangements: where we're at now

With the enforced retirement of the Community Volunteers from active duty, thank wheelies that Sustainable Haringey have stepped into the b…

Started by Liz

34 Dec 30, 2012
Reply by LSquared

Interim Report on Waste & Recycling Service by Environment & Housing Scrutiny Panel

I was asked about the report the scrutiny panel did on the waste & recycling service prior to the last phase 3 being rolled out.  The r…

Started by Karen Alexander

3 Dec 30, 2012
Reply by ant

Recycling not picked up

Yesterday they took the compost and garden waste, but did not empty the green bin, nor those of my neighbours. Have called Veolia today and…

Started by Maddy

7 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by Joseph Boyle

Recycling collections - what's going on?

Anyone know what's going on with recycling collections of late...  Are they weekly or fortnightly... I'm on Falkland Rd and last week mine…

Started by adamvietnam

40 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by ant

Leaf Fall in Harringay

With the huge amount of leaf fall at this time of year I asked Veolia how they deal with this. The roads continue to be swept on a regular…

Started by Karen Alexander

10 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by Gillian

Introducing wheelie bin recycling

A somewhat different approach from a neighbouring borough here.

Started by Michael Anderson

1 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Neville Collins

Veolia Outreach Officer - Haringey

Fancy a new job? Currently advertised on the Veolia Environmental Services website - http://www.veoliaenvironmentalservices.co.uk/Main/care

Started by Laura

0 Oct 31, 2012

South Harringay Juniors Gardening and Veolia

Thought I would share a couple of images of the gardening effort today at SHJ by parents, children and staff of Veolia, and organised by Lu…

Started by Justin Guest

1 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Christine Heath

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service