Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'volunteering' (99)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Loose Ends Project - finishing left behind crafts

Hi everyone! I've recently become involved in a scheme called the Loose Ends Project, which aims to have volunteers finish off craft projec…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton

5 Mar 10, 2023
Reply by Bethany Burrow Atherton

A Cleaning Company as Social Initiative

Having joined this site in 2010, not long after moving into the church in Mattison Road, I soon found ‘HOL’ to be an amazing community reso…

Started by Con

4 Sep 18, 2022
Reply by Con

Coffee and Computers Free Digital Workshops

Coffee & Computers, in collaboration with Haringey Learns, are running two special themed workshops at Wood Green Library:Thurs 1st Sep…

Started by Coffee and Computers

0 Aug 30, 2022

Coffee & Computers at The Engine Room

Coffee & Computers free digital training and support sessions help local residents get to grips with the online world. We are running…

Started by Coffee and Computers

0 Aug 6, 2022

Change a life in 2022 - volunteers needed to support people living with sight loss.

WHAT ARE GUIDE DOGS LONDON LOOKING FOR? We are looking for reliable volunteers who would like to support people living with sight loss t…

Started by Desiree Nathanielsz

0 Jan 14, 2022

Can You Help as a Digital Support Volunteer?...

Coffee & Computers offer free basic digital support to anyone wanting help using their smartphone, tablet or computer. (Photo from anot…

Started by Andy

0 Nov 7, 2021

The Railway Fields Mud Kitchen Needs You!

Summer is coming and The Mud Kitchen play area needs some TLC before the holidays begin. The Friends of Railway Fields need a few people to…

Started by Liz

0 Jun 17, 2021

Looking for volunteers (w/travel expenses) for new houseplant shop

Hi I'm a ladder resident with a houseplant shop soon to be 'popping up' in Angel/Old St from 8 February to 23 March 2019. I am taking a ver…

Started by Jamie C

2 Jan 3, 2020
Reply by bamako

Meet the Stonebridge Lock Coalition

Get your New Year in Nature off to a good start and watch this lovely short video about the Stonebridge Lock Coalition's work on the River…

Started by Liz

1 Jan 3, 2020
Reply by Sarah

Help us make a welcoming space for people experiencing homelessness in Haringey

A local charity, All People All Places, has recently opened a new Night Centre at the Cranwood Building, 100 Woodside Avenue, On 17 Octob…

Started by Con

1 Nov 15, 2019
Reply by Sapphireblue

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service