Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'volunteering' (99)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

£10m in grants to generate 'enticing and imaginative' volunteering opps for 16-25 yr olds

Youth organisation V are offering £10m in grants to generate 'enticing and imaginative' volunteering opportunities for 16-25 yr olds in Eng…

Started by Liz

0 Feb 25, 2009

The Alternative Rich List

Came across this item this morning - a promo by what looks like a public sector recuiter, but nonetheless interesting. An 'alternative ric…

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 30, 2008

Could you inspire a Haringey teenager?

I work for Career Academies UK, a charity working to raise the aspirations of 16-19 year olds considering a career in business www.careerac

Started by rhi

3 Aug 29, 2008
Reply by Liz

Volunteers needed to help with five-a-side cup for kids aged 14 - 18

This from HYPE (Haringey Young People Empowered): Have you got couple of hours to spare on Saturday 23rd August? The postcode rivalry wil…

Started by Hugh

0 Aug 13, 2008

Volunteers week 1-7 June

Lots of events. See, http://www.volunteersweek.org.uk/ In Haringey Haringey Volunteer Centre on 020 8880 4084 or visit haringeyvolunteerce…

Started by Liz

1 May 30, 2008
Reply by Liz

Spring into Action with BTCV

Can you spare a few hours this Spring to help wildlife and green spaces near you? From flowers to frogs, bats to beech trees, school ground…

Started by Liz

1 May 13, 2008
Reply by Liz

Community Volunteers (CV) scheme

I heard about the Community Volunteers scheme and thought I'd better find out more about it. Below is the reply to my enquiry. I've also at…

Started by Hugh

10 Mar 8, 2008
Reply by Liz

BCTV Training

BTCV is involved in two national schemes to improve our local environment. These are excellent initiatives for community and youth groups,…

Started by Hugh

0 Jan 17, 2008

Volunteer Work for the Police?

Well, you just might want to - interesting to know that it goes on anyway. See attachment.

Started by Hugh

0 Oct 9, 2007

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service