Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'volunteering' (99)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NEEDED: Mums and dads aged 20-34 to take a short online survey

Before all else, thanks a million to everyone who's already taken part in my research ; I really appreciate your help  This is a final cal…

Started by Jo

0 Mar 4, 2015

New Volunteer Roles at Alexandra Palace

Good afternoon everyone,   This is to let you know of two new volunteer opportunities that have arisen at Alexandra Park and Palace Charita…

Started by Mel

0 Feb 20, 2015

NEEDED: Kind souls to help with psychology research

I'm running a research project on people's attitudes to prenatal genetic testing, which needs 400 participants. At some point, the study m…

Started by Jo

17 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by Jo

Age UK Haringey summer 2014 newsletter out now

In this issue: Carer's Week - we offer advice to carers Better Care Fund - working together for better health and social care Raising…

Started by Age UK Haringey

7 Aug 28, 2014
Reply by Age UK Haringey

Aged 18 to 24 and unemployed? Talent Match is there to help you!

Discover Your Talent is a new employability programme offered by Collage Arts in partnership with KORI, Rinova, Enterprise Enfield and Metr…

Started by Talent Match

0 Aug 21, 2014

volunteer with your local vegbox scheme!

Hi there, I run Crop Drop - the local veg box scheme. We're less than 1 year old and we're a not-for-profit organisation that is, so far, m…

Started by Rachel Dring

4 Aug 13, 2014
Reply by Rachel Dring

Psychology Research: can you spare 10 minutes to take part in my experiment?

I'm aware that this post might be a lost cause (the sun is shining, there's chocolate waiting to be eaten, and here I am asking whether any…

Started by Jo

9 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by Fi

CROUCH END FESTIVAL - GET INVOLVED

This year's festival is June 6th-15th. But it's not just about getting on stage and being creative or running workshops for kids.  We also…

Started by Chris J Arnold

1 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Rukhsana Adam

Volunteering in Haringey over christmas

Hi, does anyone know about any volunteering schemes in Haringey for over Christmas by any chance? Thanks Anja

Started by Anja

5 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Anja

Taking part in the OPAL Tree Health survey?

Our trees are under threat from the increasing number of pests and diseases attacking them. The government has already stepped up its activ…

Started by Liz

2 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service