Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'wanted' (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FREE - double futon from the Futon Company

We have a double futon to give away, from one of the Ladder roads. The futon's about five years old and is in good condition, aside from a…

Started by MD

3 Apr 10, 2018
Reply by Con

Does anyone have a baby monitor to give away?

Our baby monitor has just packed up and as we probably just need one for another few months (oh the optimism that children will suddenly st…

Started by Marion Gray

1 Feb 16, 2018
Reply by JaM

Baby stair gates wanted for MA Art project

WANTED! baby stair gates...... Hello, I am an artist and art teacher living in Harringey and am in desperate need to get hold of about 50 s…

Started by marina nimmo

5 Jun 13, 2017
Reply by Queenie

Local theatre production help wanted for light and sound

Hello I am with the Crouch End Players and our next production is Toad of Toad Hall in Priory Park at the end of July. We are looking for s…

Started by Vic Upson

2 May 24, 2017
Reply by John D

Moving boxes needed!

Hi everyone. We are moving houses in couple of weeks time. And I was wondering if anyone has moving boxes that they don't need any more.…

Started by Chalico

0 Apr 6, 2017

Wanted - Record Collections, cash paid.

Hi,  Are you looking to get rid of your old records?! if so get in touch.  im particularly looking for Jazz, Funk, Soul, Disco, Reggae etc…

Started by Oliver

4 Mar 27, 2017
Reply by Oliver

Female cyclists available for interview?

Hi all, I'm a third year student at UCL living on Lothair Road. This month I am doing my dissertation research, which involves interviewing…

Started by Sarah Elizabeth Willson

26 Aug 21, 2016
Reply by tigha

WANTED 3 OR 4 bedrooms flat/house/maisonette TO RENT

Hi! Does anybody know about a 3 or 4 bedrooms house or flat to rent in the area? We are 4 young professionals ready to move in by the end o…

Started by Attilio M.

2 Apr 29, 2016
Reply by Annemarie

Wanted: Glass jars of all sizes

I'm making table decorations for my wedding and need lots of glass jars - all sizes. Please let me know if you have any I can come and coll…

Started by Emily Spaven

9 Dec 12, 2015
Reply by Gillian

Wanted 1/2 bedroom flat/house for family from mid January

Looking for 1/2 bedroom flat/house from mid January 2016 for 3 months while our flat is being renovated. Young local family will be respect…

Started by Barts

0 Nov 23, 2015

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service