Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'waste collection' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Garden Waste Bin Collections

Hi folks, I searched before posting but couldn't find anything recent. Can anyone tell me what day garden waste (brown) bin collections are…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton

15 Jun 25, 2022
Reply by Sarah

Waste collection, I don't know what to do anymore

Hi all! I recently moved in Noel Park and I asked for a food bin and a garden waste bin (for which I paid for). I received both of them wit…

Started by Francesca

9 Aug 7, 2021
Reply by Francesca

Bulky Waste Collections to Resume from 5 May

Started by Michael Anderson

7 May 3, 2020
Reply by Bob Ruggles

Haringey's Garden Waste Fee Sees Highest Charges for Those Least able to Afford them

Some weeks back we were able to confirm that under the new garden waste collection scheme, you can opt to put your garden waste in sacks ra…

Started by Hugh

22 Mar 16, 2018
Reply by Dan Woolley

Garden waste collection

As discussed before the new charge for collecting garden waste starts 23rd October. This means pay £75 per year, and that’s to start with,…

Started by Nick Eftychiou

27 Jan 2, 2018
Reply by Alyson

A rubbish day in Harringay - Sunday 9 July

There has been a bit of support for taking photos of rubbish left on The Ladder streets on one day in the summer - Sunday 9 July. The idea…

Started by Michael Anderson

203 Jul 21, 2017
Reply by Justin Guest

'NO' to Ending free bulky waste collections and closing the recycling centre

Haringey's current budget proposals will see the end of free bulky and green waste collections and the closure of one of the recycling cent…

Started by Hugh

183 Mar 6, 2017
Reply by Michael Anderson

Waste collection changes for flats and businesses on all main roads coming in February

Haringey council will be extending the timed collection service to flats and businesses along all main roads within the borough next year.…

Started by Liz

1 Dec 18, 2015
Reply by Abi

Green Waste Collection on Pemberton

A couple of us have not had our green waste bins collected for a couple of weeks on Pemberton. We are now into our third week of non collec…

Started by Justin Guest

3 Oct 23, 2015
Reply by Karen Alexander

Stinking rubbish in front gardens in summer

This (slightly edited) conversation appeared on another thread about growing in front gardens. I guess the questions are do you share FPR'…

Started by Liz

37 Jul 23, 2015
Reply by Sarah

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service