Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'wedding' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wedding ring found

Gold wedding ring found on Hewitt road.  Please PM if you lost it.

Started by Sheila

0 Jan 17, 2020

Hair & Make up - can anybody recommend somebody?

Hi, I would like to have my hair and makeup done for a special occasion. Ideally it would be somebody that would come to my house on the da…

Started by Lara

5 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by Tahnee Knowles

I NEED A COPY OF conde nast BRIDES MAGAZINE - JAN-FEB EDITION WITH WEDDING PLANNER

It's urgent, people! I need a copy of Brides magazine JAN/FEB-2016 - well, actually,  i just need the WEDDING PLANNER little booklet suppl…

Started by byl999

3 Sep 25, 2016
Reply by Antoinette

Recycled napkins, biodegradable and non-biodegradable plastic cups & gold ribbon

After an August wedding, I have some unopened party bits to get rid of that I a too late to return to Amazon: 500 recycled brown napkins (i…

Started by Kyla

0 Sep 11, 2016

Wedding Dress for SALE

Stunning, lace, fishtail wedding dress for sale with beaded detail and delicate crystal halter-neck and back.  I am selling my much loved w…

Started by Riann

0 Nov 15, 2015

Photographer wanted - PAID WORK - May 4th pm local area

Hi we're looking for a photographer for our wedding but we don't want to go to town and pay an outlandish amount of money for mist-edged ov…

Started by AxP

18 Apr 17, 2014

Wanted: old jam jars (or similar) and garden greenery

I'm helping my friend with her wedding which is on the 27th July and she needs jam jars (or similar) to use as vases for flowers. Also if a…

Started by JulieB

7 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by pipplypig

Bride-to-be looking for mobile hair and make-up person

Can anyone recommend or know of someone who can do both hair and make-up for a wedding? Local-ish wedding in Islington/City so if they live…

Started by Katie Brooker

3 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Katie Brooker

Royal Wedding Street Parties

I'm not a big royallist but I have to admit to the fact that (on the sly) I'm quite looking forward to the Royal Wedding.  I had hoped that…

Started by Antoinette

12 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Liz

Anyone know of a good caterer in the area?

We've had an issue with our caterer for our wedding end of November. We're desperately trying to find an alternative that won't break the b…

Started by Jo Gibney

2 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Jo Gibney

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service