Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'west green' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is Albany Close like?

Hey folks,  I'm looking at properties in the borough and one has come up in Albany Close, N15.  I wondered what the specific area is like i…

Started by Helen New

14 May 17, 2021
Reply by John Shulver

Interviewers wanted for PhD research survey in Harringay area

Are you available for up to 40 hours during September? 10 interviewers (aged over 18) are needed to administer a short questionnaire door t…

Started by Judith

12 Sep 7, 2018
Reply by Judith

Passione & Tradizione (italian restaurant) really is INCREDIBLY GOOD...

Hi folks I am aware that there is already a thread in this category about P&T at the top of West Green Road, 5 mins walk from the Salis…

Started by LadyDianaSpencer

8 Aug 2, 2018
Reply by Hugh D

Buonissimo to reopen as Passione & Tradizione?!

Walking home on West Green Road last night I saw the shutters up on what was the stylish Italian restaurant, Buonissimo, that shut last yea…

Started by LadyDianaSpencer

59 Dec 11, 2016
Reply by Hugh

1 bed garden flat for rent in September in West Green

Our flat is in Belmont Rd N15. We are the tenants of 8 years and are moving out this month, and we wanted to share with the forum members t…

Started by Mike C

6 Aug 28, 2015
Reply by Kl771

What happenend to the West Green Resident Association?

Does anyone know if the West Green Resident Association is still active? Their wiki hasn't been updated since late 2012.

Started by markb

1 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Ian Craine

Looking for volunteer plasterer/builder help to enable an art project in Turnpike Lane

You may be aware of the Sustrans DIY Streets – Turnpike Lane/West Green project that has been going on over the last two years to improve t…

Started by Julia

2 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Julia

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service