Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'wightman road' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

More Lip-Smacking Finsbury Park Autmness

....and a final word for Wightman...

Started by Hugh

4 Nov 9, 2015
Reply by gavin jackson

Haringey Council Road Safety Consultation ends Sunday - my chance to rant about Wightman pavements

Input into Haringey's Sustainable Transport Works Plan which identifies the highways, street lighting maintenance and improvement programme…

Started by Liz

12 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Alan Stanton

110 Wightman Road - Certificate Lawfulness for 5 flats

Hi, Just letting people know about this application for a certificate of lawfulness for a house converted into 5 flats. The application cla…

Started by NickH

19 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

Meeting to discuss speed/weight/noise problems on Ladder & Wightman Roads

Hi, A few of us on this thread are trying to organise a meeting to discuss what can be done to reduce the problems with traffic on the Ladd…

Started by dbh1954

53 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by matthew cuthbert

Train noise on Wightman road?

I am in the process of buying a flat on Wightman Rd (train track side near Harringay rail) and have just come across a discussion on here a…

Started by Kate

4 Apr 26, 2013

Flooding in Wightman Road and Turnpike Lane etc.

Just to let you know that I've reported the flooding on Wightman Road (at the corner with Turnpike Lane), on Turnpike Lane (near the juncti…

Started by David Schmitz

8 May 10, 2012

Closure of Wightman Road at its junction with Hampden Road - 11th April to 16th April 2012

Just received this from the Network Manager at Haringey: Due to a collapsed Thames Water sewer, Wightman Road N8 will be closed at its junc…

Started by Karen Alexander

0 Apr 11, 2012

flood risks

The Council is obliged to submit a "Preliminary Flood Risk" assessment by the 22nd June, and we, as Councillors have been asked to highligh…

Started by David Schmitz

28 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by linka

House Cracks

I was going to post this in the thread on discussion about large vehicles using ladder roads (http://www.harringayonline.com/forum/topics/c

Started by Justin Guest

20 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Alan Stanton

Uprooted tree on Wightman Road

Had a message this morning from a busy early morning commuter that there was a street tree uprooted on Wightman Road near Mattison Road. I…

Started by Liz

1 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service