Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'wildlife' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Top tips from the RSPB on how to feed wild birds this winter

This cold morning has really made me realise that winter is here. RSPB have a great fact sheet on how to look after our feathered friends t…

Started by Liz

0 Nov 30, 2012

New forms of wildlife moving into our back gardens

After hearing tales of deer in Finsbury Park over the weekend and then spending a magic five minutes watching a greater spotted woodpecker…

Started by Liz

15 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Liz

How to attract birds into your garden this winter

It's been a tough year for birds. The peculiar weather has meant berry crops have been disappointing and hard to find. We can help them get…

Started by Liz

1 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Angela

Ferry Lane Estate's biodiversity

Hi all, I've lived on Ferry Lane Estate for 26 years.  It's at Tottenham Hale and, is just a five minute walk from Tottenham Marshes in the…

Started by Jeanette Sitton

0 Apr 30, 2012

Ferry Lane Estate Nature ---- a new Facebook page

Hi all I live on the Ferry Lane Estate. It really is a lovely place, (as far as London social housing estates go). It's very green, rich in…

Started by Jeanette Sitton

1 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Swan in my garden

This handsome fellow has found his way into my garden - I know not how -  and I doubt whether he will be able to find his way out unaided. …

Started by Dick Harris

20 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Dick Harris

Rare species and newly discovered fungus unearthed at Ally Pally's Wild Day Out

Scientist and the public at the BBC's Springwatch event Wild Day Out at Alexandra Palace Park in London have found evidence of a breeding p…

Started by Liz

3 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by Liz

Haringey action plan to promote wildlife in the Borough

A new action plan to promote wildlife in the borough has been launched by Haringey Council. The Haringey Biodiversity Action Plan sets out…

Started by Liz

8 Feb 24, 2010

East and West Reservoirs

I was at the west reservoir on Saturday (next to the climbing centre on Green Lanes, between Manor House and Clissold Park). Just wondered…

Started by Alison P

4 Mar 4, 2008
Reply by Birdy_Too

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service