Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'window cleaner' (53)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Window cleaner reccomendation

Hi, I'm in need of a window cleaner to clean the external windows of a first floor and second floor flat in N4. There are 10 windows in to…

Started by Jamie

4 Aug 4
Reply by david till

Window Cleaning by Steve

A massive thank you to all of my customers on Harringay on line and to all my regulars .....sorry for being a bit of a lazy pants and not s…

Started by Steve Roberts

0 Aug 1

Recommendation windows/gutters +

Hi  I would heartedly recommend Carlos and his team for thorough cleaning of windows and gutters. They are very quick and an extremely reas…

Started by Gill

0 Jun 27

Clean windows - window cleaner recommended

Having had the chimneys swept, I tho‭ught we’d better continue the spring cleaning so had Steve Roberts ‭(07946 587912‬) clean our windows…

Started by Meg Goodman

3 May 25
Reply by louiset

Window cleaner recommendation - Ellis

07832 234722 - he has a water pump/brush to reach high windows

Started by Geraldine B

0 May 12

Window cleaner wanted

Hi, does anyone know of a professional local window cleaner? I live on glenwood road. Thanks

Started by Jemma

4 May 4
Reply by Pat Devereaux

Window cleaner recommendation

I would like to recommend Carlos (07557538138). We used him twice and he comes highly recommended. He has all the gear, he is reliable and…

Started by Peter

0 Apr 28

Window cleaner recommendation

Just a shout out to recommend Carlos for window cleaning - he was the only one who got back to me and had a great price for some tricky win…

Started by Charlotte

1 Apr 20
Reply by Jane Bain

Window Cleaning By Steve

Now's the time let me put on a shine. Chirpy chappy Steve ready to clean your windows. Old fashioned window cleaning .....I wipe all the fr…

Started by Steve Roberts

6 Feb 17
Reply by Steve Roberts

Window cleaner recommendations

Hi  Can any one recommend a good local window cleaner, reasonably priced?  Thank you 

Started by LeLo

5 Feb 2
Reply by Kay

RSS

Advertising

© 2018   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service