Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'window cleaner' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recommendation windows/gutters +

Hi  I would heartedly recommend Carlos and his team for thorough cleaning of windows and gutters. They are very quick and an extremely reas…

Started by Gill

1 Feb 15, 2019
Reply by deepajourno

Window cleaner reccomendation

Hi, I'm in need of a window cleaner to clean the external windows of a first floor and second floor flat in N4. There are 10 windows in to…

Started by Jamie

4 Aug 4, 2018
Reply by david till

Window cleaner recommendation - Ellis

07832 234722 - he has a water pump/brush to reach high windows

Started by Geraldine B

0 May 12, 2018

Window cleaner wanted

Hi, does anyone know of a professional local window cleaner? I live on glenwood road. Thanks

Started by Jemma

4 May 4, 2018
Reply by Pat Devereaux

Window cleaner recommendation

I would like to recommend Carlos (07557538138). We used him twice and he comes highly recommended. He has all the gear, he is reliable and…

Started by Peter

0 Apr 28, 2018

Window cleaner recommendation

Just a shout out to recommend Carlos for window cleaning - he was the only one who got back to me and had a great price for some tricky win…

Started by Charlotte

1 Apr 20, 2018
Reply by Jane Bain

Window cleaner recommendations

Hi  Can any one recommend a good local window cleaner, reasonably priced?  Thank you 

Started by LeLo

5 Feb 2, 2018
Reply by Kay

Window cleaner for N15

Can anyone recommend a window cleaner who works in the N15 area? I've tried Steve Roberts, but I'm a bit out of his orbit. thank you!

Started by franmouse

2 Dec 19, 2017
Reply by franmouse

Window Cleaning By Steve

Let me put some class on your glass. Steve's "chirpy chappy" traditional window cleaning.07946-587912. Frames and sills included and I'll e…

Started by Steve Roberts

1 Oct 10, 2017
Reply by Anna

Window cleaning costs

Would anyone be happy to let me know the approximate going rate for window cleaning services locally, front of house only, many thanks.

Started by JD

15 May 19, 2017
Reply by Steve Roberts

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service