Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'women' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

From All Stars Cricket to the Women’s County Championship

In 2019 womens and girls cricket at North Middlesex CC in Crouch End ranged from the Women’s County Championship to All Stars Cricket for t…

Started by Mike Harris

0 Oct 24

Help save The Work Club, a female focused co-working space

Hi Harringay Locals!  I am writing today to inform you that one of the small business in the area is struggling to find a new home and is a…

Started by Leonie

2 May 13
Reply by Leonie

Girls and Womens Cricket at North Middlesex CC in 2018

North Midd provides cricket throughout all the girls age groups.Younger girls have joined North Midd both via the clubs All Stars Cricket p…

Started by Mike Harris

0 Oct 12, 2018

Haringey cricketer is a T20 winner with Middlesex Women

Gaya Gole, who plays senior cricket for North Middlesex CC, played for Middlesex in the final of the ECB Women's County Championship - T20,…

Started by Mike Harris

1 Jul 3, 2018
Reply by John Mc

Running for women's human rights!

Dear Neighbours Now more than ever, we need to support women and girls across the globe who are fighting for their own rights and those of…

Started by Sara

0 Jun 8, 2017

Create Your Future launches marking International Womens Day 2017

Collage Arts, local regeneration charity and social action arts body [www.collage-arts.org], launches Create Your Future, new 3-year projec…

Started by Collage Arts

0 Feb 27, 2017

Women's Support Group?

Does anyone know of any Women's Support Groups in Haringey? I've been looking online, and it's been difficult to find much information on g…

Started by Ziggy

8 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by Ziggy

DISCOVER YOUR ARTY SIDE

I-Discover-Me, a creative project for women in the Northumberland Park area, gets underway this week. 

Started by Living Under One Sun

0 May 3, 2015

AFRICAN YOGA

Brilliant yoga course for local women.

Started by Living Under One Sun

0 May 3, 2015

New Spring Activities at the Hub

All new for Spring 2015 Put a bounce in your step this Spring with a choice of activities to get the pulse racing and the heart pumping. Tu…

Started by Lordship Hub Coop

2 Apr 20, 2015
Reply by Philip Foxe

RSS

Advertising

© 2019   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service