Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'women' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Girl Talk – Free Theatre Workshop for 13- to 16-year olds

A friend of mine is organising a workshop for 13- to 16-year-old girls. It's led by the Pascal Theatre Company, and conceived as a platform…

Started by Maren Meinhardt

0 Sep 26, 2022

Calling women owned food businesses in Haringey

Hi there,  I’m working with Kingston University on an EU funded research project into food entrepreneurship and migrant inclusion.  Through…

Started by Rowena

0 Jul 19, 2021

Women being stalked N4, N5, N16

Male driver in a Silver Volvo 4x4/SUV reg HG19 0FK I believe this has been reported to the police by a young woman cyclist who managed to e…

Started by elfi jenkins

0 Jun 15, 2021

FREE clothes (sizes 6-10) & home decor, N15

Hi all I'm moving house and have lots to clear out. Socially distant pickups from N15 by Saturday evening. Add me if interested in anything…

Started by Penny

0 Sep 24, 2020

From All Stars Cricket to the Women’s County Championship

In 2019 womens and girls cricket at North Middlesex CC in Crouch End ranged from the Women’s County Championship to All Stars Cricket for t…

Started by Mike Harris

0 Oct 24, 2019

Help save The Work Club, a female focused co-working space

Hi Harringay Locals!  I am writing today to inform you that one of the small business in the area is struggling to find a new home and is a…

Started by Leonie

2 May 13, 2019
Reply by Leonie

Girls and Womens Cricket at North Middlesex CC in 2018

North Midd provides cricket throughout all the girls age groups.Younger girls have joined North Midd both via the clubs All Stars Cricket p…

Started by Mike Harris

0 Oct 12, 2018

Haringey cricketer is a T20 winner with Middlesex Women

Gaya Gole, who plays senior cricket for North Middlesex CC, played for Middlesex in the final of the ECB Women's County Championship - T20,…

Started by Mike Harris

1 Jul 3, 2018
Reply by John McMullan

Running for women's human rights!

Dear Neighbours Now more than ever, we need to support women and girls across the globe who are fighting for their own rights and those of…

Started by Sara

0 Jun 8, 2017

Create Your Future launches marking International Womens Day 2017

Collage Arts, local regeneration charity and social action arts body [www.collage-arts.org], launches Create Your Future, new 3-year projec…

Started by Collage Arts

0 Feb 27, 2017

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service