Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'yoga' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

AFRICAN YOGA

Brilliant yoga course for local women.

Started by Living Under One Sun

0 May 3, 2015

New Spring Activities at the Hub

All new for Spring 2015 Put a bounce in your step this Spring with a choice of activities to get the pulse racing and the heart pumping. Tu…

Started by Lordship Hub Coop

2 Apr 20, 2015
Reply by Philip

Yoga and meditation retreats

Can anyone recommend yoga and meditation retreats in the UK, or in Europe, or maybe even in Asia? I googled a bit, but hoped anyone on HOL…

Started by Jessica

3 Apr 4, 2015
Reply by Yan White

Iyengar Yoga

Hi I'm a complete yoga beginner but have just done a iyengar class and loved it. Can anyone recommend a yoga teacher who will come to my ho…

Started by JD

3 Apr 4, 2015
Reply by Yan White

Yoga

Hello, this is my first post and I've just started using this site so please tell me if this is the wrong category but I suppose yoga and m…

Started by Els

7 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by Betty Careless

Exotic Moves: South Asian Dance and yoga for over 50s at St Ann's Library

Move your body with this blend of South Asian Dance and yoga. If you’ve never danced before, this is a great way to have fun, meet new peop…

Started by Liz

0 May 27, 2014

Any good local Yoga classes?? teachers??

Hello all , Just wondering if there are any good classes in/on the ladder - and which style ..?

Started by Susie Liggat

14 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by Clare Wener

Yoga for pregnancy, babies and beyond...

I've had such a positive experience at Julie's Lifelong Yoga that I thought i'd do a quick write up incase there are any mums or mums to be…

Started by Burgoyne Bec

3 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by dawnage

Yoga for pregnancy

I live on the ladder and wanted to find a good local yoga class to go to, not too far from home. I was really pleased when I found Julie To…

Started by Mrs McFly

7 May 20, 2012
Reply by Salsa

Yoga and/or pilates classes

Hello, Anyone know of any good yoga or pilates classes in the area? Preferably evening or weekend classes? Thanks :)

Started by Alex

8 May 18, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service