Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'young' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Live Music at Alexandra Palace Theatre for £5!

Haringey Young Musicians will be playing a concert at Alexandra Palace Theatre on Saturday 15th February 7pm and tickets are £5 and will be…

Started by Tessa

1 Feb 11, 2020
Reply by Tessa

Haringey Youth Arts Festival on Saturday 28 October

Just wanted to make you aware of the forthcoming Haringey Youth Arts Festival which will see some of the most creative and artistic young t…

Started by Pressdesk at Haringey Council

0 Oct 17, 2017

Young entrepreneurs - Here's an opportunity for you!

Love Your Local Market is a celebration of our market culture here in the UK that happens over a fortnight in May 13th – 27th This year…

Started by Marika

24 Apr 16, 2015
Reply by Marika

WE FOUND HIM!!! THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR HELP!!!

Oscar is a young neutered male tabby cat. Reward offered for info that leads to finding him. Missing since 7th September. Please check your…

Started by Katharine Tatum

12 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Katharine Tatum

Young person seeking extra work for one month (beginner in English, but speaks French and Italian)

I'm hosting a 17y old French student (male) who's in London for the Summer. He's lovely, speaks French and Italian but his English is reall…

Started by Isabelle

0 Jul 19, 2012

Free helpline for parents

I work for a charity called YoungMinds and I wanted to tell fellow HOLers, especially parents, about our really useful helpline - free to a…

Started by Josephine

0 Jan 28, 2012

WANTED: volunteers to inspire Haringey sixth formers

Haringey Sixth Form Centre on White Hart Lane is one of only 100 schools and colleges in the UK running a Career Academy. The programme ai…

Started by rhi

0 Nov 12, 2009

DVD launch

The Electoral Commission has put together a short DVD explaining electoral registration. The film covers why you'd want to register and how…

Started by Dinendra

2 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by Dinendra

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service