Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

STILL AVAILABLE 1960's/70's Record Player Unit for sale £80

FOR SALE:

We’ve got a 60’s/70’s style teak record player unit to sell - I bought it for about £220 at vintage shop - selling for £80, the lid lifts so you can access a record player but we used it as a TV cabinet and put the record player the drawer. There’s a few surface marks as shown in the photos and we made a couple of holes in the back for cables (see attached image), but it’s in good Nic otherwise. DM me if you’re interested, collection from Mattison Road. Thanks! Gemma 

Teak%20unit01_Page_2.jpg

Tags for Forum Posts: record player unit, retro, teak, tv unit

Views: 468

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Gemma

I've just sent you a connection request.

I'm really interested in this.  Could you please give me the dimensions?  I just need to see if it will go in my car.

Thanks

Stephen

Hi Gemma

Is this still available?  

Thanks 

Hello,

It is yes - I've been meaning to put it on gumtree and not had chance...

Gemma

Are you still interested Richard? Just let me know if so.

Thanks, Gemma

Hi Gemma

Not sure whether the above message was meant for me?  Sorry, I've been away for a few days.

I'm still interested in it, very much so.   But I really couldn't go higher than £50, I'm afraid.  Of course I understand if you're holding out for more.

Kind regards

Stephen  

Hi Gemma

if you still have this piece may I have the measurements 

I'm also interested if it gets to me. 

Hi Saima,

I'm just waiting for Victoria to get back to me - if she doesn't want it I'll let you know. 

I should've have posted the dimensions, so you know - it is 100cm wide, 46.5 deep and 74.5cm high.

Thanks,

Gemma

Thanks Gemma but we've bought something else now. 

Ah! Thats a shame it's now available.

Gemma

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service