Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Hello Neighbours,

My name is Shirley, and I am a Qigong instructor, trained at The London School of Qigong and The Holistic Healing College.

I am offering 4-week Tai Chi Qigong courses in your area.

Tai Chi Qigong form

The form I teach is called ‘Shibashi 18’.
Shibashi 18 is a combination of ancient Tai Chi (a Chinese martial arts form) and Qigong (energy work and breathing skills) movements.
You will learn to: move mindfully or meditate by moving, breathe properly, correct your posture, calm your mind, relax and loosen your muscles, become aware of your body, you own energy, and surrounding energies, recognise when you feel tense, identify when to relax and loosen your muscles, balance your emotional, physical and spiritual self.

Courses run in May, June and July at the following venues:

@ The Haelan Centre in Crouch End (N8) courses on Fridays from 18:00 to 19:30 PM (£40 per course) in May (3, 10, 17, 24),  June (7, 14, 21, 28) and July (5, 12, 19, 26)

@ The Community Hub in Wood Green (N22) courses on Fridays from 10:00 to 11:30 AM (£30 per course) in June (7, 14, 21, 28) and July (5, 12, 19, 26).

Contact me by e-mail shirley@owahan.com or text message me on 0797 1061 763 to register for one of the courses.

Get in touch with me if you prefer private sessions.

For more information, visit owahan.com.

I hope to see you soon! With Good Qi

Shirley

Tags for Forum Posts: balance, breath, breathing, calm, chi, destress, energies, energy, energy work, exercise, More…flow, health, meditation, mindfulness, peace, posture, qi, qigong, relaxation, tai chi

Views: 99

Attachments:

Reply to This

Advertising

© 2019   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service