Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

I was with Haringey's legal team last week discussing the court case on 26th & 27th February. This is the case in which Metrobet are appealing against Haringey Council's decision to refuse them a gambling licence for the premises on the corner of Warham Road.

Haringey's barrister has said that it will help if residents can come along to the case to show their support. It seems like a lot to ask and I know it'll be difficult for many people to make the time. But, if you can find some time, apparently it will be helpful.

I will try and provide more details. In the meantime you can contact Bridget Burt in the legal team on 020 8489 4631.

Tags for Forum Posts: appeal, betting shops, court, gambling, green lanes, metrobet

Views: 123

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry, of course (hand slaps head symbol). Thanks.
Good Luck to the team fighting Metrobet today. All thinking of you!
Any news? Have had my fingers crossed all day (sort of, difficult to type like that but you know what I mean).
Thanks for asking.

It's tough. I knew it would be. It's continuing tomorrow, but I won't be there because I did my bit today (not sure if I helped) and I'm off to get my other arf from the airport.

Will say more about the ins & outs in a less public environment.

There may not even be a result for quite some time because it won't probably fit in to tomorrow.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service