Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Haringey Council has just launched a new service to enable people to track works, planning applications and certain services by address or postcode. To use this new service, go to: Haringey Council Interactive Web Service

P.S. When you open the page, you will see that you are instructed to click "Go", but there is currently no "Go" - instead click the green box with the text "Interactive Haringey Lite Edition".

Tags for Forum Posts: council, haringey, links, planning

Views: 106

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do you know if there are limitations to planning applications on the ladder? Specifically converting houses to flats? There seem to be fewer and fewer houses available for families in this area.
I was thinking the same myself and don't have the answer. I will send a mail to Ian at the Ladder Community Safety Partnership (A sort of umbrella residents' organisation for the ladder, if you don't know it). See if he knows. I thought there were.
Someone from LCSP has just joined as a member following my question with the member name LCSP. I have posted a question on their member's page. Hope we'll get an answer soon.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service