Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Can somebody please do me a favour? I used to live above 37 Grand Parade but can't remember which roads it is sited between. I think it might be between Chesterfield and Roseberry but it's a long time since I lived there and I'm not sure.

At the time it was Lilley & Skinner shoe shop (that was in the 1960's though). I don't know what it is now.

If somebody happens to be passing and thinks about it at the time, could they please look and let me know? Thank you.

Tags for Forum Posts: grand, green, lanes, parade

Views: 59

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Yes. It's between Chesterfield and Roseberry. The ground floor is now part of an Estate Agent's.
Attachments:
Wow! I don't believe it .... a photo as well. You're brilliant. Thank you so much. Now I can look on google earth and actually pinpoint the building. Thank you once again.
Have a look at this photo by Alistair J to see the whole stretch between Chesterfield and Roseberry now.
Thank you so much Liz. You're a great bunch. I also had a reply from Danzigger who had taken a photo for me as well. Now I can pinpoint the building on google earth. I'm getting all nostalgic.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service