Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

There seems to be a healthy number of bats along the New River, on the Wightman Road section between Hornsey and Haringey stations. Does anyone know anything about which species live there, or what I can do to support them?

Tags for Forum Posts: bats, new river, new river wildlife, wildlife

Views: 1155

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No worries, David. Weathers foul, best to postpone. S.O and I will let you know tomorrow about a walk. We're both v keen to get a walk in. Thanks for your efforts :-)

Sorry to be havering, but I think we can get away with it with hats and good boots. Anyone still coming?

Sorry David, I've only seen this now...

Weather looks perfect for tonight if anyone is free.

You still up for it?

Don't know why David, but I'd not gotten an email alert to this post so only saw it when scrolled through, guess ass it's ten to eight & you'd no responses it's not happening now

Ok let's abandon this evening.

Been away in Yorkshire for a couple of weeks (lots of bats at Whitby Abbey). I'm inclined to take the children on a short bat walk along the New River at the weekend. Anyone interested? Probably 8 PM Saturday. 

Hi David,

Away on hols just now  -have a good walk 

E

Just noticed it's children's film night at Fairlands Park anyway, so my plans may be scuppered by inedible hotdogs and badly drawn animated hedgehogs.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service