Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Hi HOL. 

Rather than reawakening a discussion from 2012 which seems to favour Paul Simon and Bairstow Eves, I thought I'd start a new thread. Does anyone have any tips for Estate Agents with good sales records (for flats on the ladder) in 2014? Is it still PS and BE? 

According to Rightmove there are 60 within a mile of us and I need to get it down to a top three! I'd rather use a small local business than a big chain too... 

Here's the long list: http://www.rightmove.co.uk/estate-agents/find.html?locationIdentifi...

Any advice? 

Cheers,

Splinx

Tags for Forum Posts: estate agents

Views: 1386

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Reuben at PS- yes forgot his name- bloody briliant

I bought and sold through Paul Simon this time last year and they were great - straight-forward, always available and pleasant to deal with.

My sisters both bought through Wilkinson Byrne and also had good experiences.

Watch out on winkworth they cost me a chunk of money (not quite enough to be bothered going through small claims and losing a day off work) under the housing mins description act regarding the lease on the property. What's worse was trading standards when presented with all the evidence and agreed decided that writing them a letter was the best way to reprimand them.

I'm surprised by all the Paul Simon love, I emailed them but never got a response. I know I could phone them, but I want a company who's happy to deal electronically as I can't really take personal calls in my open plan office.

I'm at very early stages just now, have only had initial valuation visits, but I've been very pleased with the punctuality and helpfulness of the guys who came from Castles and Wilkinson Byrne.

Hi Rachel, Are you sure our response did not end up in your Spam Box? This happens a lot. Please email me when you have a chance, reuben@paulsimonresidential.co.uk. More than happy to work with you electronically..

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service