Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Hi Everyone,

I'm relocating to another country in the next couple of months so i've started packing and clearing out things I either no longer need/want/use. Instead of adding to the local tip, i'd see if anyone on here could put them to use.

All of the below are up for grabs and looking for a lovely new home. Drop me a line if you're interested in anything. I am keen to give them away asap so first come first served!

1. Philips iPhone/Pod speakers and docking station:

Compatible with iPod classic or 3rd Generation Nano & iPhone 4. I no longer have the tech which works with it so it's useless to me. (I haven't used it in a good few years so assume it still works) Powered by plug or 4 x AA batteries through the back.

2. Lexmark X5260 Printer and Scanner:

I don't have any instructions for this but they can be found online. Again, haven't used it in a while but has been tucked away safely in a drawer. Throwing in 2 ink cartridges that go with it. Powered by plug and then usb to connect to a laptop.

3. DVD Player

Again, haven't used this is years so assume it still works..! Silver Ronin dvd player with remote control, scart lead and plug.

4. Curtains:

Two large curtains with tie-backs and loops at the top. They are pretty long as they were made for my very high ceilinged flat in Edinburgh a few years ago! Dimensions: Length - 111"/282cm x Width 76" / 193cm. I just pinned them up to fit my window bay down here but if you're a dab hand at sewing then they'll be very easy to take up. Fabric in excellent condition so could be re-used for anything you want. 

Any questions just ask.

Thanks, 

R

Tags for Forum Posts: free

Views: 576

Attachments:

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

ok, thanks

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by