Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Hi. We own a half house and our building insurance is up for renewal. Both sides purchased in the last year so we have been using an insurance provider that the original owners chose. The premium has gone up quite a lot. I think we have to get a landlord type of insurance due to the common hallway - if anyone can recommend a good provider much appreciated. It feels slightly more complicated than the insurance you would typically get. Cheers.

Tags for Forum Posts: buildings insurance

Views: 251

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes not everybody wants to quote for this. We used AA insurance and also Towergate brokers.,Not much in it cost wise. We paid £860 for both together which is not bad.

Towergate were the only ones I could find to quote for similar circumstances. Premium was quite reasonable. You might find more if you go through a broker?

We got ours through Discount insurance  0208 847 8000. They are a brooker and will get you the best price for Landlords insurance

Thanks all. These tips are much appreciated.

I found myself having to do this a few years ago, this firm was recommended and gave a good quote - hope it's in time for you. JPR Insurance brokers in Suffolk, IP23 8HH (google it) tel 01379 783930



© 2019   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service