Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

I have three bags of choral sheet music . Ranging from the classical big pieces ( Requiems, Glorias, Oratorios etc to a wide  list of ancient and modern pieces. Inevitably the scores have pencil markings.

I can't find a home for this library collected and sung over 25 years .  If they may be of use anyone is welcome to come and rifle through. Small donation to Hackney Singers   requested. the oldest Community choir in London . No auditions, big concerts, great music team. 

Next  concert ELGAR's DREAM OF GERONTIUS 28 March Shoreditch Town Hall Come along and then  join the choir !   

Tags for Forum Posts: choir, music

Views: 142

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oxfam bookshops take sheet music, if you can't find anyone to take it off your hands.

Thanks Maddy !  tried  a few charity shops inc. Oxfam but all said no room for it and I guess maybe because  of the  pencil markings . But Ill give Oxfam HQ  shops a bell, to  enquire 

Hello I run the Community Crafternoon Craft Group. If you have any damaged or stained scores, that can’t be sold, I would be interested to take some for crafting projects, as I like to use reclaimed materials where possible. Please contact me here or on sujan.nandanwar@gmail.com.

Thanks, Sujan

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service