Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

I’m delighted to announce the launch of a new yoga studio – Bind yoga- on West Green Road! The lease is being finalised now & we should open in early November.  As a local resident and teacher this is very close to my heart & I can’t wait to get started and build something great.

The council have given their approval to change the premises from a disused storefront over to a space that will offer something unique to the Tottenham community.  As a dedicated yoga venue it will offer over 20 classes a week in a variety of styles, all guided by excellent teachers from across London. 

I want to create an inclusive and accessible space to practise yoga & the pricing structure will vary from £10 for a drop-in session to £5 for a community based class.  Block booking discounts and concessions will also be offered.

The timetable will be launched asap but in the meantime you can find us at www.bindyoga.co.uk & support the studio on Twitter (@BindN15) or Instagram (bindyoga) to keep up to date as details are finalised.  Or contact us directly hello@bindyoga.co.uk if you have any questions/suggestions.

Hope to see you on the mat soon!

Tags for Forum Posts: beccy yoga

Views: 1528

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi 

Any news?  Eager to join

thanks

Hi Marika, thanks so much for the support but sadly there’s not much news yet I’m afraid! Things are progressing behind the scenes & I hope to be open by early December but don’t hold me to that... there is information on the types of classes on offer, pricing, & location available on the website www.bindyoga.co.uk so please check that out & I’ll be shouting from the rooftops when a launch date is set!  

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to say that the studio will open it's doors on the 8th of December!  We'll be offering a reduced timetable on the run up to Christmas but will launch 100% in January.  

All timetable, pricing & introductory offers are up on the website & able to book now.

Huge thanks for all the support & well wishes! 

Beccy

RSS

Advertising

© 2019   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service