Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Hi all,

I'm a third year student at UCL living on Lothair Road. This month I am doing my dissertation research, which involves interviewing women who cycle to work/uni/generally around London. The interview would last around an hour, and I will pay for the coffee! 

Anyone interested, or if you know anyone who fits this profile and wouldn't mind helping a soon-to-be-stressed-out student, please get in touch! 

Tags for Forum Posts: cycling, help, research, wanted

Views: 819

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi dear!

Yes, I commute daily with my bike and would be happy to be interviewed for your dissertation.

All the best for it! (I just finished mine :) )!

Great! Thanks Marlia, I have added you as a connection so we can arrange a time!

You could try asking here https://www.lfgss.com/microcosms/542/

If you're still looking for people to interview let me know. Been cycling in London, various routes and distances for over 35 years. Happy to be interviwed. Have sent message request,Mary
Hi Sarah, I'm happy to help. Email me at emma_c_robinson@hotmail.com :-)

Thanks Emma! I've sent a connection request 

Hi! I would be more than happy to help - I cycle everywhere and cannot stand the tube anymore! Let me know :)  Lea

Thanks Lea, I've sent you a connection request 

Hiya  I've been cycling , from Harringay to Swiss Cottage/Camden Town/Holborn/Hampstead to work for the past 35yrs Happy to be involved   email:  paula.rundell@camden.gov.uk

Paula  

Hi sarah sorry to see this so late -I've been cycling to work for the last 4 yrs -from haringey to central London. Happy to speak to you about this
Thanks
Clare

Hi Clare! Thanks for responding, I've sent you a connection request so we can arrange a time! 

Hi Sarah

You can interview me!  I've been cycling in London for over 20 years as a commuter, for leisure and general transport.

All the best

Janine

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service