Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Free Collection and Delivery Services available. Open 7 Days a week.

Tags for Forum Posts: clean, curtains, dresses, dry, repair, shoe, wedding

Views: 678

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Saifi was a miracle worker. I discovered a dreaded moth invasion in my wardrobe and embarked on washing every item of clothing I possess. No small task took over a week. We thoroughly cleaned every crevice and let off a moth bomb. Which left me with 35 items that were dry clean only. This included my 22 yr old wedding dress, a heavily beaded long evening dress. Also a cocktail dress with leather applique (nicer than it sounds) that had never been cleaned. There were also 3 coats, work jackets and skirts.
Having seen the reviews I decided to call Saifi. The level of service was exemplary! He came to our house that evening and assessed all of the items. Gave me an estimated quote that was considerably more favorable than west end dry cleaners. He also explained that the price could rise as some of the clothes needed small repairs, but would ask me each time. So I entrusted my entire precious wardrobe over to him and he drove it away in his van. Over the next few days he would WhatsApp me images to check on repairs and discuss stains. He cleaned my wedding dress twice! Then less than a week later it was all carefully delivered back to me in much better condition than it had left. Amazing service! I'm going nowhere else for my dry-cleaning that's for sure! Also the moth traps have been completely clear. I have eradicated the problem! It was a drastic solution, but it worked. Some of those clothes are irreplaceable and hold happy memories, which are now safe again. Happy new year to you all.

RSS

Advertising

© 2019   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service