Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

You have till 15 June to comment.

email licensing@haringey.gov.uk

Views: 692

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the info Melvyn. How do we comment on this? 

most likely go on haringey council website i would imagine......not sure where to look but you'll probably find it...

email licensing@haringey.gov.uk

This was previously William Hill, is that right? So there is no grounds for objecting in terms of planning? What would be the most successful arguments against the licence be? I recall from previous planning application objections that only very specific arguments were considered - is it the same in this case? 

I’ve been in touch with Ian Sygrave about it. Whilst he’s not hopeful, he’ll submit an objection. I’m sure he’d be happy to share the grounds he’ll use with you. Daliah Barrett at Licensing may also be willing to discuss it. 

Hi Hugh, it would be great to know what's the most appropriate thing to write to object. Let us know so a few of us can write similar things. Thanks

That world be helpful. You can’t effectively complain b4cause you simply don’t like it but within a given p0licy Framework  

In other words, you want to object but you can't explain why.

I can explain why I object. It’s just that my objections or anyone else’s could be more effective by trying to emphasise issues within a given criteria 

My post was addressed at Anton, not you Pavlos :)

Ok gets confusing sometimes

Sorry, I don’t have the required expertise. The person with the best local knowledge on licensing is Ian Sygrave. He acts as the LCSP. You can contact him on lcsp@blueyonder.co.uk. 

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service