Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

3.00 pm ish - They have just started digging up the road outside Harringay arena, Green Lanes on that side of the road by bus stop.  It  is adding to an already very congested system taking the weight of Wightman road closures.  Just thought you might want to avoid if poss. Not sure how long they will be there. 

Views: 903

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It has gone now. Thank goodness.  I agree Osbawn. The pollution is just awful and even worse now. 
Sorry Alan I didn’t see. They have gone now but left a hole. Maybe realised what impact it was gonna have so have left for another time. 

They should suspend all parking on Green Lanes during peak hour traffic in general and esp during the part closure  of Wightman Road. But then the local businesses wouldn't be happy and it seems this council is more interested in those than the health of the local population . Parking suspension would free up the bus lanes and encourage the use of public transport 

Yes totally agree. I know there isn't space on GL for 2 bus lanes but even one full time would make a big difference, imo.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service