Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

There is no doubt that Harringay is changing. New cafes, Green lanes regeneration, Harringay Market, possibly a new Cross Rail in Turnpike lane in 2030; not to mention HoL that has certainly bought the community together. House price continue to rise above the London average.

What do people think Harringay will be like in 2023. Will it be an extension of Crouch End, will the Turkish influence be as strong, or will we find Pizza Express.

Are there any particular restaurants or shops people would like to see on our high street?

My thoughts are that people will continue to move from flats and house in Crouch End, Muswell Hill etc to houses in Harringay. They will want many the same feel of the area they have moved from. Hence I see the Turkish influence being diluted with other restaurants, shops and a wine bar. I think that could make really atmosphere.

Any other thoughts?

Views: 2259

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh yeah - I even ate there a few times. How the passage of the years dims the memory.
I quite liked Yasmin. Shame it went. 100.000 Turkish places, and one Indian can't survive. Sad.
I would love a steak house on Green lanes.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service