Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Hello everyone!

Would anyone else be interested in organising a Harringay jumble trail again this year? I have loads of stuff to sell, as I may be leaving London at the end of September!

Views: 680

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I got a message from Aiofe saying that the Jumble trail date for September is set, unfortunately when I clicked on the message it disappeared so I don't know when it is. Could you please post again Aoife?
Hey Lauren! Here's the link to register a stall: www.jumbletrail.com/event/HARRINGAYLADDER2017

It will be on September 24th!
Thank you I found it on Jumble Trail website and have registered our stall on Pemberton Rd. I really hope more people join in as it is so much better when you have lots of stalls.

Have you posted it as an event on here?
Yes I've posted it as an event on here, although nobody has responded yet! Any help you can give with marketing and spreading the word would be much appreciated!
Will do! I can't find the "event" on here, could you "bump" it by commenting on it and I will respond. Might also be worth asking the local twitters to tweet a link?
I'e printed off a load of flyers and will do Pemberton Rd :)

ooh well done guys! I may be in China that week for work so can't confirm about hosting but if I'm around Ill swing by for sure, sounds great!

Sounds great! It should be a brilliant day!

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service