Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

I have just recently had my entire ladder house replastered, repainted (inside and outside) and had some renovations done (creating a built in cupboard for my washing machine and fridge and extra storage) with Radek and his team at London Capital Painters Ltd.

I cannot say enough about how beautiful their work is, and how much value they have added to the house. 

The guys came on time (at 730am every morning), brought their own milk and coffee, picked up my post for me, and cleaned up at the end of the day. Radek gave me a full briefing in the morning so I knew what to expect by the time I came home. His guys were entirely trustworthy and I was happy to leave my keys with them and let them look after my two cats! 

The one thing I will mention is that he is very thorough and points out work that you need doing, and even if he can't do it for you he will help you to find the right professional for the job. Most recently i've had to get a roofer in, and Radek has helped me to discuss what I need done with the roofer - which is invaluable when you're not confident with tradesmen. 

You can find out more about his work, see some photos of what he's done, and contact him directly via

http://www.ratedpeople.com/profile/london-capital-painters/index

Tags for Forum Posts: carpenter, decorator, painter, plasterer

Views: 4629

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's really interesting as good recommendations are hard to find.  I checked the link but I couldn't find contact details - do you have a phone number for Radek?  I need a small plastering job done in Crouch End so not sure if he'd be interested but thought it worth a call.

jenni

alternative plasterer who lives in crouch end ,

Mark Anthony 07973137661 can highly recommend as have others.

Thanks - always good to have recommendations!

Good decorators sure are hard to find! 

Radek's contact details are - 07912891266 or you can email him at radektober@gmail.com

Many thanks!  Once I know my damp problem has been resolved, I will get in touch with him.

jenni

I will let him know - he's in the area today if you want a quote so you can get an idea of how much it will cost ;)

don't worry, I'll call him sometime soon and thanks again

jenni

I was also very pleased with the work of Radek and his team; very speedy efficient handyman service and good communications.

Thanks for this recommendation, which led to me contacting London Capital Painters.  Radek and his team have now also painted our house front and back, replacing rotten window frames and touching up plaster as required - it looks great. Reasonable price, efficient service and really good quality of work .... I'd also definitely recommend.

Ros

I'd like to endorse this recommendation. Radek and team just finished some major internal redecoration work for us last week, including some tricky 'loft' type spaces and stairs/hallway/landing over three floors. They also adapted a pair of double doors into a single door for us, infilling half of the opening with a new wall and rehanging the remaining door.

The original quote was thorough and detailed, making for a very clear negotiation before we agreed on the scope of work and price. The work was done carefully and to a high standard, with special attention given to protecting floor surfaces throughout. We're really pleased.

Graeme

Hi do you have his mobile number please.

Thanks

Victoria

Another recommendation for Radek and the team at LCP Ltd. They've recently re-plastered and painted our double bedroom, and we're very pleased with the results. As mentioned by previous members, our experience with Radek has been nothing but professional - trustworthy (arrived between & 7.30-8am each morning & always politely knocked before using the spare key!), good communication (full briefing prior to work starting & daily updates from Radek), great understanding of the job in hand and forthcoming in providing some excellent advice. He proved to be very pro-active and gave some great suggestions throughout the course of the job (we chose to keep an alcove which was originally disguised by some damaged plaster which has subsequently given us extra storage space in the room). Would highly recommend contacting Radek for a quote if you're considering any work on your home (he has a team of guys with expertise in a number of areas). We've been so happy, we've already asked him to do a couple more jobs for us since completion of the original job!

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service