Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

May 1st - 10th

From the folks that brought you inHOUSE Festival 2014, comes.... inHOUSE Festival 2015!!! (shock)

Ten days of film, music, fashion and art in the Harringay Warehouse District. There's red-carpet short film screenings, a fashion exhibition, live music at Arena Sessions, visual installations and the return of Mayday at the Manor - Food and Folk, a day of eating, drinking and being merry to the tunes of traditional and modern folk music.

All our events are free and operate on first come first served so come early to avoid disappointment.

Our new hub is the brand new Omnibus on Eade Road.

Launch night is next Friday but theres something on every night.

Check out the website, our Facebook page and the H.O event page and come on in...

(Print your own programme attached for convenience, full listings on website)

x

Tags for Forum Posts: art, event, fashion, festival, film, music, warehouse district

Views: 775

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good to hear. Last year's event was grand (see some pictures) . Do give it a go this year, folks.

Last year was fantastic - i am so pleased to see its return. Don't miss this event!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Geraldine, Hugh. Hope you're free to come along again.

Slightly different format. We have our new hub - the Omnibus - and a whole host of new venues. Entry is free but capacity limited so arrive early to avoid disappointment.

Be nice to meet some more of the neighbours :)

(here's a little reminder of last year...)

Hello (again), I don't know why it is only me here as there were loads of other people enjoying themselves last Saturday night (going by the laughter and clapping). Well, I saw WE ARE ALL F**KEDon Saturday 9th. It was an eclectic ensemble of shorts:FOR THE COMMON GOOD   FREE MONKEYS   LARRY AND JANET MOVE OUT YEARBOOK   CARROTS, CROWN & ROLLERBLADES   HYBRIS   ENTROPY   WE GOT YOUR BACK   THE DAY OF THE BLEEDING GUMS. They were a mix of English, German, Swedish, Polish, American (I think)  short films, great graphic cartoons with a final tragicomic documentary about a couple being moved out of their home, since 1974 in Heygate estate, Elephant and Castle.   (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2316072/Poignant-pictures-d...)  Their faithful old dog was so traumatised by this that he died as a result even though they moved to a better place!?

Wow, I am DEFFO going back for the last day of this great local event - SUNDAY 10 May 18:00-20:00 for another rich haul of shorts that delve into the creative process and output of a wide range of multidisciplinary artists. Whoohoo!!!

P.S. I loved the popcorn AND  I have always wanted to go down a red-carpet, so thanks guys.

Hi Geraldine

Thanks so much for coming (again!), I'm glad you enjoyed it. If we did loyalty cards you'd be due a free coffee by now :)

We're planning more free events so keep your eyes peeled, and hope to see you again.

Take care

Alay

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service