Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

LAST MINUTE OFFER!!! 1/2 PRICE ON BEGINNERS SALSA COURSE STARTING TOMORROW!!!

LAST MINUTE OFFER from Salsa With Sureka - HALF PRICE ON BEGINNERS SALSA COURSE FOR ALL NEW STUDENTS STARTING TOMORROW!!! 

Call Sureka on 07984 136 961 now or quote 'Harringay Online Offer' to get this great deal!!! Please spread the word...Full details below: 

4-Week Beginners Salsa Course - 27 November - 18 December

SALSA WITH SUREKA presents a series of exciting and unique 4-week Beginners and Improvers Salsa Courses.

These fun and friendly classes will give you the confidence to step onto the dance floor. Get fit, make new friends and develop a new passion!

BEGINNERS SALSA COURSE
You will learn the basic steps of Salsa, the rhythm of Salsa music, the techniques of leading and following and the style and body language to look good and feel confident on the dance floor. 
PREREQUISITE: No previous dance experience necessary and those with 2-left-feet are warmly welcomed! 

IMPROVERS SALSA COURSE
Now that we've got you dancing, you will learn new routines using the basic steps you've mastered. There will be greater emphasis on the techniques of leading and following, musical interpretation and styling so you can start to really express yourself on the dance floor. 
PREREQUISITE: Completion of a minimum of 3x 4-Week Beginners Salsa Courses or equivalent experience. Individual evaluations available upon request. 

COURSE DATES:-  NOVEMBER 27- DECEMBER 18, 2013

TIMES

BEGINNERS: 7pm-8pm
IMPROVERS: 8.15pm-9.15pm

VENUE

128 Myddleton Road, London N22 8NQ

PRICE

4 WEEK COURSE: £25 in Advance / £30 on the Door

To book/ for more info, call Sureka on 07984 136 961 or email surekaf@gmail.com

Tags for Forum Posts: Alexandra Palace, Bounds Green, Bowes Park, Harringay Ladder, Muswell Hill, North London, Turnpike Lane, Wood Green, classes, courses, More…dance, fitness, lessons, salsa classes

Views: 172

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I go to Sureka's Salsa classes and they are fantastic! I couldn't recommend them highly enough. She is a fantastic teacher so if you are considering it, please do come and join in...you won't regret it.

Awww - thanks Sarah!!   Great class on Wednesday - you were all fantastic and I went to sleep with a big smile on my face :))

For anyone who would like to join us, there are still plenty of spaces in our Beginners class from 7-8pm and a few left in our Improvers class from 8.15-9.15pm - Just call me on 07984 136 961 or email surekaf@gmail.

Would be great to see you on the dancefloor! Sureka x

Hi Are you still holding these classes?

Hi Gila, yes I am! Which level would you like to join?

RSS

Advertising

© 2020   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service