Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Hi everyone! We're not running as a farmers market for the time being; instead of this you can place orders for market produce BY THURSDAY LUNCHTIME for distribution on SUNDAY, either to pick up on Perth rd N43HB or via delivery for an extra charge.

Have a look at the website (www.stroudgreenmarket.com/thisweek) to find out more. Please note orders must be placed by Thursday 2pm for Sunday collection. Sorry this doesn't leave you much time this week! in future you'll have more leeway.

Fruit and veg, cheese, bread, wine, fish, pickles, cider, kombucha and eco household products available this week (I'm updating now about the bread as we've just hear the good news).

Take care everyone!

Tags for Forum Posts: delivery, market, organic, shopping

Views: 929

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just to let you know this just came up as a notification on Twitter 4 minutes ago - 7 hours passed the deadline for this week :(

Have I misunderstood? Do you mean past the ordering deadline? That’s tomorrow, innit?

Hi Margie! Hugh's right, the deadline is actually Thursday at 2pm, so you've got 2 hours!

Also very odd about twitter: I do have an account but haven't used it for ages...

Well done on getting this organised, Ed. 

Thanks Hugh!!

Phew A- sorry head blown five been in the house for 10 days already)! Apologies and thank you.

I don't blame you! hope you are listening to some nice music ...

I only received my ketchup this evening so no opportunity to get in on this. What a shame, I could sure use some fruit, but. . . 

next week heather. 

Can I order now for next week. I seem to get the Haringey ketchup too late for some things. It's no big deal except at this time, we could all be helping. Thanks, if I know I can order early I can check with neighbours to see if they need anything! Cheers. Please stay safe! Hxx

Heather, we send the Ketchup at around midnight every Thursady same as we have since 2007. 

RSS

Advertising

© 2020   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service