Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Pashley Princess Sovereign 20” Green Bike With Basket - £450

This Pashley Princess Sovereign is the kind of bike that makes Pashley bikes so desireable. It looks simply beautiful, with elegant , timeless lines. It is also very well made (in England!) and made to last, with top quality components all round. And it is as practical and comfortable as a bike can get.

It has really progressive and low maintenace drum brakes. Reliable internal hub gears with 5 speed. Super comfortable saddle with springs at the back.

Comes with all accessories you can think of: front wicker basket, basket support, lights, kickstand, rear carrier, full length mudguards, fully enclosed type chainguard, ding dong bell, skirt guard, etc.

It has been serviced for the sale with all new cables, new tyres, new saddle, new grips, etc. Everything works, ready to go and enjoy.

Customised with brown components so a very special Princess, not any other like this.

Whilst in excellent condition as you can see in pictures please note that it has some usage marks so not 100% perfect. If you want it pristine you can buy it new of course, but it is £800 and around 4 weeks delivery time.

Views: 258

Attachments:

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

I really like this bike. Could I come and have a look tomorrow morning?

Would it be suitable for a short person? I'm 5ft tall.

Hi there,

I’m afraid it would probably be too big for you! I’m 5”9 and the seat for me is almost as low as it will go. Thanks for your interest though!

Thank you. I've been trying for so long to get a stylish bike for a short person!

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service