Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Getting tired of calling Haringey council again and again to report people urinating opposite our house.

Have called them multiple times over the last two years and still the problem is there. The shop on the corner needs to be closed as they sell the alcohol to these people, they drink outside the shop, then urinate on the wall and go home.

Enough is enough. Something must be done about this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHh7bFRfyn8

Views: 2158

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree with you Anna. I remember when it was a wonderful and safe place...Most of all clean...Sadly thats not the case anymore :(

Pissing in public is objectionable on many levels, but being a health hazard isn't one of them.

And why not share on social media/youtube/facebook etc? They are pretty much exposing themselves in public so let wider public see it. 

Shared on Facebook but no idea why can't share it to Haringey Councils Twitter page I will put it on my Twitter page. 

Do you mean mobile phone pics of the offenders?

I have shared it on Twitter as well.

I have shared on FB but pls edit the title of the video as both "urinating" and "Harrigey" are not spelt correctly

Try putting up my sign...surely they can't ignore that! :-)

Attachments:

For the dog mess - I like this one (and yes I have a dog and yes I always pick up)

Related image

Re "Respect your Ladder hold your bladder"

There should be public toilets, clean, safe easily accessible, free public toilets - there is no excuse for not having any in a civilised world.

Most of the cases of what we are discussing here are antisocial behaviour of course but there are people who (for various reasons) are just not able to "hold the bladder" for as long as others. But those are often reluctant to leave the house for that very reason - knowing there are no toilets anywhere for them to use. They are not the ones we talking about in this threat.

Thank you Anka

Yes, in an ideal world this is true. The best scenario would be access to public clean toilets. Buttttt...so people have zero respect for these. They would be soiled and vandalised continually. Making them economically unworkable.

Just as an aside...I've never seen a female urinating in the street.

Somehow they seem to manage to hold their bladder on the Ladder.

RSS

Advertising

© 2019   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service