Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Not sure when it was done but it’s very recent. I counted over a dozen PKK symbols from the bridge to burgoyne road on both sides. And this has happened before. 

This puts shame on the local Kurdish Community, the ‘community centre’ being just a stones throw away from the vandalism. Will they pay towards the thousands of pounds this will cost to remove? I very much doubt it. 

Views: 2496

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

NF. wogs out. Coons go home"  and all the rest of it graffiti never got washed off walls when I was growing up. No time to find those responsible. Too busy enforcing the SUS law.   I'm not sure who hated us more back then.   When we first came my dad said it was haaaard.  Pissed him off more coz he was in the forces for 9 years. (Engineer in the RAF) it didn't matter he said , still no blacks no dogs no irish.  

One good thing though he said.  When he went to London transport for a job and they found out he was in the forces.  when would you like to start sir. 

NF. wogs out. coons go home" never got washed off walls When I was growing up!  

Oops

RSS

Advertising

© 2019   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service