Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

I would be most grateful for any recommendations from anyone who has had work done recently and was pleased with the Builder and Work. 

Many Thanks 

Deborah

Tags for Forum Posts: builder

Views: 462

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gavin Hunt - 07956 607054 or ashlondonbuilding@gmail.com  He did our ground floor extension and new kitchen.  He's also very local which is helpful for the odd jobs which occasionally come up.  Happy to show you the quality of his work.

Hi Deborah. I can't recommend Dave O'Doherty highly enough. He's done a lot of work for me and others in Haringey over the years and his workmanship and ethics are excellent. He's hardworking and honest, he won't quote for anything that doesn't need to be done and takes huge pride in doing a good job. I always suggest people get a minimum of 3 quotes and that you give Dave a ring on: 07830119421. I could post some before and after posts if it would help.

Thank you Steve will give him a call soon

Kind regards 

Deborah

Radek Tober is great. Do a search as don't have his number to hand. A full 40% cheaper than another often recommend HoL builder (who refused to break down the quote into labour and materials). That 40% is our summer holiday! Anyway - Radek and his team were great.

Many Thanks, have now enough recommendations so will make contact very soon 

Regards 

Deborah 

RSS

Advertising

© 2019   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service