Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Hi all,

I know this is a common question but I also feel as though this environment changes quite quickly and people move/get too busy, etc so I thought I'd ask again!

I'm looking for a reliable and super thorough cleaner who we can hire biweekly. We have one at the moment but she mainly just pushes things around and the house more or less looks the same when she leaves, which hugely defeats the purpose.

We're on the ladder and pretty flexible about when people can come so please let me know if you have a cleaner you could recommend - thanks!

Tags for Forum Posts: cleaner

Views: 1336

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Have you checked your spam filters? 

Think it's a BT Yahoo issue. Am in the process of changing email provider - just haven't quite finished yet!

Hello all. I know this thread is a little old but wondered if any of you found a cleaner who you are happy with who's details you would be happy to share? I live at the bottom of the ladder and am ideally looking for someone who lives close by who could do regular cleans but also help clean a small airbnb room we rent sometimes at medium to short notice. Thanks and all the best, David. 

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service