Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Just sold our house, well it's under offer anyway, after only two days on the market! (with Winkworth if anyone interested).

Now need a good, quick and efficient solicitor to do the legal stuff.

Any recommendations?

Tags for Forum Posts: solicitor

Views: 2383

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

She definitely does everything possible by email. So tosh probably?

Good luck.

Just used Bradley Bernett at All Curwens in Afield. Cannot praise him highly enough, excellent and very reasonably priced.

ooh! we're using him too. he's excellent. not uncommon for him to send us an email at 9.30  in the evening - I do like a solicitor that works hard, it makes me feel I'm getting my money's worth. and he's not of they type who say "if you ask us lots of questions we'll charge you more" it seems that nothing is too much trouble for him.

Unfortunately I did not have the same good experience.  I would not recommend.  Happy to discuss my experience with someone who wants to private message.

I can recommend David Bristow of WH Matthews & Co in Old Street, he has 30 years of conveyancing experience.  http://www.whmatthews.com/

Any updates on experiences of using solicitors in this thread?

Hi Hugh

Very much recommend Pamela Murphy of Peter Brown. We have now used her for three conveyancing jobs since my first post and she has been excellent on every one. Professional, organised and efficient.

Thanks Jeremy. I tried her too, but with the property market as it is, she's not taking on nay new clients.

Would still recommend Howard Freeman at GTC Law (020 8509 8606) - friends have also used him and found him good (and good value)

I've just spoken with Sue Clark and Bradley Bernett. Both sound very nice and I'd be happy to use either of them on the basis of my conversations. Bradley quoted a price 20% cheaper than Sue's and mentioned a no-buy-no-fee policy. So we're probably going to give him a whirl.

Wait, what? Hugh, tell us you're not leaving Hewitt, especially now the traffic has calmed down?!

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service