Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Solid wood French dressing table, bought for £170 free to a good home

wooden french dressing table. Good condition. Mirror comes off for transit. Free to anyone willing to collect this weekend, we're located on Harringay ladder N8.

Views: 688

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello, would you be able to let me know the width of it please? I need to check if it would fit in the alcove. Thanks
Hello, would you be able to let me know the width of it please? I need to check if it would fit in the alcove. Thanks
Hi. I'd be happy to take this if Anton dosnt.. You can leave a msg or text on 07958528447. Thank you. M.Zed.
Hi. I'd be happy to take this if Anton dosnt.. You can leave a msg or text on 07958528447. Thank you. M.Zed.

Hi, don't have the measurements to hand, but I can post them on friday evening.

Hi, here are the measurements. 122cm wide, 44cm deep, 76cm high plus additional 80cm with mirror on top. We really need to move it this weekend, so if you don't want it Anton, let me know and I can offer it to Milly.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service