Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

I've had problems adding comment on the proper events page, IT defeats me, so have cut, pasted and edited.

I really just wanted to say that I am going to this hugely important meeting. It is a Public planning "consultation" on plans to change the use of St Anns Hospital -  site to sell off 2/3rds of it for Housing. ALL without checking what services we actually need. Did you know that life expectancy figures drop as you go further east in the borough? 

Do you want an improved hospital with an Urgent Care Centre,more GPs, and a Child Health Centre? Have your say.

Please come: Chestnuts Community Centre 280 St Anns Road N15 5BN  at 7oopm

Barnet Enfield and Haringey Mental Health Trust hold this NHS land "on our behalf."

Plans:  http://www.planningservices.haringey.gov.uk/portal/servlets/Applica...

Tags for Forum Posts: st ann's hospital, st ann's redevelopment

Views: 860

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Unfortunately Harringay's three Labour councillors were unable to attend because a local Labour Party member had thrown them a party to celebrate their election on that night.

Seemingly poor show indeed. Has anyone contacted the other 2 to find out why they missed it?

Peter Morton's response. Sounds reasonable enough to me?

https://twitter.com/pjmmor/status/490114046231068672

Fair enough, but at least its a concrete response rather than assumption and hear-say.
But if its all based on insinuation rather than response, it becomes a little too conspiracy-theory and stops serious issues from being treated, well, seriously...

tbf - It might say more about my attitude than theres, I'd approach it with the attitude that its reasonable for one to attend on behalf of all.

But as you say, it is such a serious issue for the St Anne's ward that all should have been there, no excuses?

If that is true, it's bloody disgraceful. I hope all Harringay voters will remember this next election.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service