Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

I live in the Gardens and need a gardener / builder / person to help redo my front garden.

The garden is currently completely paved over and I want to replace with two beds (under bay and inside front wall), paving slabs and gravel on top of a porous weed membrane, to allow surface water to drain. 

Please could you let me know if you know anyone who might want to quote.

Thanks

Tags for Forum Posts: front wall builder, garden, landscape gardener, paver

Views: 1005

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just had my front garden done.  Very pleased with the result and happy to recommend my builder - Greg Zuber 078 8748 1750

I can highly recommend Kieran O'Brien of Landscape Initiatives. We have recently had our back garden completely re-landscaped and Kieran has done a great job at a reasonable price. Kieran's work is completed to a very high standard and we are delighted with the results. 

Kieran's contact details are: 077 1348 8730

email - landscapeinitiatives@hotmail.co.uk 

Another recommendation for Kieran. He did a great job putting up a trellis in our garden and smarting it up.

Can I ask who you used in the end and would you recommend them?

We are planning something similar and our front wall probably needs rebuilding/plastering.

Hi Ralph

Did you ever find someone to sort your front garden out? I need to rebuild a wall and neaten up the front of my flat. Could you let me have any recommendations? Thanks. Catriona

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service